A total of 4,886 single-family homes sold on the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) in the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board (VIREB) region in 2015, an increase of 13 per cent over the 4,335 sales recorded the previous year. Both the benchmark and average prices increased last year, up 6.91 per cent and four per cent respectively. Inventory levels were at their lowest since 2005. Limited inventory continues to place upward pressure on prices.
About This Blog
We started writing this blog because we want to give readers updates on the construction and real estate industries on Vancouver Island. Check here for updates from VIREB, VICA, CMHC and other new residential and commercial projects.
- It’s Always Easy to Find The Best Value at Your Local Vancouver Island Budget Blinds Location
- Choose From Two Homes For Sale at The Gales in Ladysmith
- Save Now On New Window Coverings and Your Heating Bills – Budget Blinds Has Your Solutions
- Choose From Two New “Built Green Platinum” Homes at The Gales in Ladysmith
- Solar Panels on New Rancher in the Comox Valley
Vancouver Island Real Estate
Find out more about new homes, patio homes, duplexes, townhouses, ocean front lots, condominiums, and vacation units on Vancouver Island. Search Now!