Budget Blinds has re-opened to serve its customers on Vancouver Island, with a variety of safety measures now implemented to keep you and their staff safe.
Budget Blinds is locally owned and operated on Vancouver Island. Your support of local small businesses during this hard time makes a difference to their employees throughout Vancouver Island.
After a three-week closure, some of the steps they’ve taken to ensure health and safety in this challenging time include:
- Options for virtual consultations with their designers. In-home options are also available
- Limiting the number of homes their staff goes into
- Health and safety screening questions for customers before all installations and consultations
- Wearing masks and gloves as required
- Additional cleaning and sanitizing routines
- Practicing social distancing during all appointments
- Paperless consultations so avoid passing paperwork back and forth
Spring is often a time for people to renew and refresh their homes. Now you can safely order from Budget Blinds and also choose to have their in-home consultations and professional installation done with your and the employees’ safety in mind. Don’t skip out on updating your window coverings this spring.
Contact Budget Blinds today:
Call Budget Blinds today at any one of their three Vancouver Island locations:
North Island – Courtenay