Do you know how emerging trends like subguard compare to other options in contract security? Do differences between the options negatively impact stakeholders or benefit them? Get the answers to these questions at the upcoming Vancouver Island Construction Association (VICA) member meeting:Developing Trends in Contract Security September 18, 2013 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Laurel Point Inn 680 Montreal Street Victoria, BC
This topic will be of particular interest to general contractors, trade contractors, construction managers, project managers, owners, architects, and engineers. A wide range of industry perspectives will be presented and discussed, followed by a question-and-answer period.
Terry Brown will be your facilitator and featured panelists include :
- Owner – Rick Gudz, CFB Esquimalt Site Manager, Defence Construction Canada
- Insurer – Zurich Insurance
- Surety – Randy Singh, Construction Services Account Executive, HUB International
- Surety – Dave Bentley, Construction Services Account Executive, HUB International
- General Contractor – Anibal Valente, VP, PCL Constructors Westcoast Inc.
- Trade Contractor – Russ Hepworth, President, Tech Mechanical
One sponsorship spot is currently available for this event. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding this opportunity.
This event is free for VICA members and $75.00 for non-members. To become a VICA member, visit their website.